Monday, July 11, 2016

Enquiries: Say Yes to the Dress

Characters: Syahirah (boutique loyal staff), Yvonnessa (Cinderella to be), Aisya (mother of the bride a.k.a Cinderella to be), Syuhada (nice boutique owner)

Syahirah : Hello, miss. Welcome to our boutique.
Yvon : Hello, I’m Yvonne. This is my mom.
Aisya : Hello, nice to meet you. I am Aisya, Datin Aisya.
Syahirah : Nice to meet you too Datin. So, how can I help you?
Yvon : I have an appointment with your boss today. Can I see her now?
Syahirah : Could you wait for a second?
Syu : Hello, miss ! Sorry for waiting. Syuhada.
Yvon : Yvonnessa. I bring my beautiful mom with me today.
Syu : Please have a seat. So how can I help you?
Yvon : Two months from now, I’ll be having my wedding ceremony at Damai Resort.
Syu : Oh, I guess you want something romantic, don't you? So, may I know what kind of wedding dress you want? Would you tell us more about that?
Yvon : I want something like Cinderella dress. I want my wedding ceremony to look like a fairytale. I want some sparkles and a heart-shaped neck. Is it okay mom? (smiling to mom)
Aisya : Yeah. It's up to you, dear. If possible, I want the best dress for my one and only daughter.
Syahirah : Okay then. But may I know your budget first madam?
Aisya : RM5K only.
Syu : Okay, here we have three types of dress just like what you desire.
Syahirah : Alright miss, can you follow us to the fitting room to try it first?
Yvon : Okay, sure.

(20 minutes later)

Aisya : Oh my dear, you look so beautiful on this dress. But I think there's something like, which I think not suits you. Why don't you try another one?
Syahirah : Okay, miss. Let's try the second dress.

(25 minutes later)

Syu : So madam, what do you think?
Aisya : It's pretty and I like the sparkles.
Syu : And Yvon? What do you think?
Yvon : Yaaa it's pretty but I’m not quite satisfied with this dress. I feel uncomfortable with it. I think it doesn't look like Cinderella at all. I want to try the last one. May I?
Syahirah : Sure miss, let's go to the fitting room again.

(30 minutes later)

Aisya : WOW ! This is absolutely amazing! You're so pretty on this dress. It suits you very well and I love this so much. I'm very sure you will look gorgeous on your wedding day!
Yvon : Yes mom ! I love this dress! This dress have sparkles, shape that I want, romantic vibes, so beautiful. I think this is the one, this is my dress. I want it. My mom is also happy with it. I'll buy this dress with my mom paying of course! (smiling at mom again)
Syu : This is the sample only miss. Syahirah, can you take the new one?
Syahirah : Sure boss! (rushing to the store)

(At the counter)

Syahirah : RM4700 only miss.
Yvon : Sure, here's RM5K, keep the change ya.
Syu : Thank you for choosing our boutique.
Yvon & Aisya : You are very welcome. We will recommend your boutique to our friends & families!

No comments: