Sunday, December 24, 2006

Judge the book, leave the cover!

Have you been stared by someone or a stranger by your looks? Just the other day I went for an interview as an assistant registrar at a private college near my place. I am not sure whether I am dressing well for the interview or not but I am really sure I like it myself. Usually candidates will have all the butterflies in the stomach but somehow I don’t feel the same feeling everybody does. I don’t know if I really want the job or not but I want to take a shot since they called me the day before asking me to come. Instead of getting the job, they offer me another interview because my educational qualification not suit the job that I am applying. It is true, at first I am not applying for the job and finally the interviewer realized it. I don’t know when they will give me a call for the next interview but I really hope it is not too late. I just don’t know and I am not really sure but I definitely believe it’s really hard to get a proper and secure job these days. Now what do you think about that? Come on and share your opinion with me especially for those of you who are still (no offense) unemployed.

No comments: