Friday, December 22, 2006

The Price of Life

Humans have lost themselves in term of self conscious, mind and believe. Everywhere and everyday around the globe we will surely hear the stories about war, violence and crimes. Have you ever think why they never stop? I have been asking myself the same question and I found out that the attitude of human himself is the main reason why it keeps that way. What is happening to us, to the human race, to the most brilliant creatures in the universe? I am very lucky because I live in a country that has such problems but I am not sure until when I can stay this way. It is very sad to hear and see deaths are everywhere especially in those country that involved in war. We are civilized enough but why do we need to solve things with war, with guns, with bombs? I truly cannot understand this is the only way that the most brilliant species in the universe can think of. War will never solve things, war can’t never solve conflicts and misunderstandings because war will only create disasters, deaths, hatred, and destruction.

No comments: