Thursday, April 9, 2009

Please stop the “Reality Show”!!

Do you love to watch reality show? Well, I do if I have nothing else to watch during my boring hours but surely not at most of the time. Do you believe that the show is in actual reality? In my opinion, as soon as the people that involved in the show agreed to be in, the show completely become a fake show same as fictions and other favourite series where the main intention is of course to gain ratings and a lot of income for example through sms (simple message service) voting or through road shows. They (the casts) somehow will or should I say automatically become someone else without them realizing it during the freaking show.

Human are out of idea in entertainment, that’s why such shows existed and got attention from viewers all around the world. I can see these shows are growing each and every single day, which worry me the most on how they will affected children's life and future. One day it is not possible if parents send their children to reality show schools intead of real schools to gain real education.

No comments: