Friday, July 10, 2009

JPA Gathering @ Chicken Hartz 09 July 2009

The gathering was meant to welcome our new KJ (head of department) which is Miss Oii and as an appreciation ceremony to our three super senior heroes as they move up a notch in their career.


"Can you guys guess where's Navin? Ops, sorry but I can't see him anywhere..."


"Ice- cream eater with an attitude!!"

"The food, the glorious food..."



"Mr. Andy and his little sister..."

"Behave please, you're, I mean we are seniors remember..."



"A million dollar question, who the hell is in this nice, staggering shoes?" I always wanted some thing like this since I was little and now the feeling has gone since I knew the answer of that million question...

"Behave guys!"

"Hahaha, now English KK is mine!! My precious!!"

"Where the hell is this Navin guy?"

"From Sabah with love"

"Smiles with thousand stories to tell"

"We are okay"

"Yeah! I got the biggest prize!!"


2 comments:

knight rider said...

nice one bro...that particular shoe steals the show last nite..huahahaha..

Cekgu Adeng said...

definitely..