Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My Life as A Student by Ahmad Fakhri

Life as a student is not as easy as expected. If you smart to manage your time it will look orderly and easy. But, if your time management is wrong, then life as a student will be very difficult.

At my 25 years age, many teens already have career and also married. But , I still live as a student at Politeknik in Kuching, Sarawak. Far life from families gives me greater challenges. As a man, I should also learn to be independent like everbody else.

Life in campus is very beautiful. I know many friends from various race and culture. Social intercourse between us had given me various attractive experience. A diffrences cultural also taught me to respect each other.

As a student, I need to arrange my daily schedule to make sure that I'm not late or fail to prepare assignments which were given by lecturers. Everyday I will use my time at least two or three hours to revise education at night. For me, learning or doing revision at night is the best time. This is because I am an active person. My daytime spent for class activities, sports and associations or clubs at campus.

I would make sure all the assignment which was given by lecturer is completed exactly at the time. This also would make me rest in the holiday period such as Saturday and Sunday. Although, all my days pack with learning in class, I still allocate my time with friends and also lecturer. Sometimes we spent our time with the activity like playing badminton and exercise. This kind of activity can consolidate our relationship as student and lecturer on campus. Apart from giving a healthty body, it’s also very good for me to clear all tenses after attending class or complete my assignment.

As a student, I also have time for entertainment with friends when out of my learning time. On weekends, if I having some time and not busy, I will go to town with friends to enjoy movie and karaoke. If too long were in campus and never go out also pretty boring. However, I should be smart in dividing time for learning and also other activity. My life will be more cheerful and not stressed with a good time management.

No comments: