Thursday, November 26, 2009

My Life As A Student by Mohd Fizzuan bin Nasruddin

“My life as a student”, many thing can we describe about that sentence. I’m Fizzuan, Kuching polytechnic Sarawak is a place that I study. For me life as a student have a very big memory that can tell m children when I have my own family. As a student we are not only study but many thing we can do such involve in society in local learning institutions. In polytechnic I already joined the Counseling Club. In the club many activities can we to improve my self.

In polytechnic I was a student in department in chemical petrol have many friends, I live in the Kamsis Desa Serapi. When I leave in the hostel I can discipline my self. I can study in good condition because in hostel only two membesr for a one room. When I stay at hostel my result where I get is very improve. Beside that, at a time I can pray at a mosque because it very near from hostel.

Every evening my friend and I set to play football or futsal at the field. We enjoy playing together. We also can release stress after whole day study. My hobbies during weekend is watching movies. That’s the only entertainment that I get. The movie where I like dragon ball evolution. The movie is very nice and full of adventure. Beside that my friend and I touring around Kuching city. Many places that I already go such as Matang water fall, beach at a Santubong and another place.

Finally, now I am in semester four. This is the final semester for me, I have a lot of memories in Sarawak. For me study in Kuching polytechnic give me a lot memories. I hope I got a good grade for this semester.

No comments: