Monday, January 3, 2011

ESL Top 10 Enquiries about Jobs via Phone Calls

Making brilliant enquiries is one of the skills that students need to master in order to get a job in the future once they are done with their college /education. Listed below are Top 10 Enquiries about Jobs that student can ask their future employer in order to be well- informed and be prepared for future jobs undertakings.

1. What are the working hours like?

2. Are there any chances of working for extra hours (over time) to gain extra money?

3. How long will it take for my application to be processed?

4. Can you please tell me some details for the job that I applied?

5. How many employees that work in your company?

6. Is it being a computer literate an advantage?

7. What benefit that I can get if I were accepted to be your employee?

8. Do you require any working experience?

9. What are the services provided by your company?

10. How many vacancies available for this position alone?

No comments: