Saturday, June 30, 2012

Those Were The Days!

This is the story of a boy that loves extreme sports and he chooses skateboarding as his  biggest influence of life. His skateboard rides him everywhere, meeting a lot of people and friends especially and taught him a great lesson in life up until now. This is me back in the year of 2000- 2002 as I was being chosen to be interviewed by a local skateboarding magazine, "The Revolution". It was a very popular magazines during that years. That good old days I must say.


Doing 'manual' on the ledge in suicide mission to fame. I did the same tricks three times on the same ledge and the last shot cause me to sprain my left knee and stop skating for a few months.


 Doing 'flips' tricks on a natural bank somewhere in Shah Alam. What a great day!


Keep on popping!


Keep on flipping!

No comments: