Thursday, December 28, 2006

The Best of My 2006:



Best holiday:
Coming back home to celebrate “Hari Raya Aidilfitri” with my family and best friends.

Best moment:
Completed my degree in April, being awarded as the best player in a my faculty’s futsal tournament and my team won the tournament, convocation day, grand champion at my brother’s place futsal tournament (Johor Bahru).

Best sport:
Nothing that I can compare to futsal so far!

Best album:
System of a Down (hypnotize), Evanescence (the open door), My Chemical Romance (three cheers for sweet revenge), The Offspring (greatest hits)

Best song:
I’m not okay, ghost of you (my chemical romance), Hollywood, lonely day (system of a down), can’t get my head around you (the offspring), too little too late (jojo),best of you (foo fighters)

Best movie:
Monster house, Click, Ice Age 2 (the meltdown), A Night at the Museum, Fast and Furious- Tokyo Drift (watched it 5 times)

Best website:
E blogger by Google, You Tube

Best moves:
Football freestyle

Best gadget:
My Nokia 3230

Best shoes:
Etnies Kingpin, Globe Strand, Puma futsal

Best shirt:
Asia x- games 06 t- shirt (limited edition), zoo york, England’s official football team shirt/ jersey

Best jeans:
Calvin Klein jeans, Matix jeans, Vans

Best shorts:
Billabong, O’neil (surf shorts), Nike

Best person:
My one and only girlfriend- Nornadiya (always helping me out) I love you so much girl!

Best buy:
Jansport camping bag, my second bike (Yamaha), Nike sling bag, Adidas and Nike futsal balls

Best lesson:
“Think deeply before making any decisions!”

Best place:
There is no place like home!

Best cartoon series:
Catdog

Best job:
Part time editor at a big IT company, part time waiter for the United States army

Best dream bike:
KTM motocross


No comments: