Thursday, January 4, 2007

Welcoming 2007!


Happy belated new year to everyone out there! New year is the time to make a new resolution and some people take their last year's resolution because they can't think any this year. My resolution has always been the same since last few years that is I want to be a better person every year, I want to be a useful son to my parents, I want to be useful to myself and I want to be very useful to everyone arounds me. In other word, I want to be nice and should be nicer than before and i want to be wise. The 'nice' part could be easily achieved but the 'wise' part is something that is very hard to attain to. In other words, by the end of this year I should have my own supercross bike, my own playstation, my own high quality digital camera, awesome mp3 player, a brand new skateboard, a collection of skate shoes especially vans and es shoes, new tricks in the pool and a perfect job near the perfect town with the perfect facilities live by nice persons eating the nicest food.
Last night I asked my students what is their resolution and some of them gave funny answer and most of them gave the same answer with others in term of meaning. the same resolution that I get is they want to do their best in exams and they want to score straight A's in every subject that they took. Some of the students wrote that they want to be a good children to their parents and be nice to everybody for example their friends and teachers. One funny answer that I read is this student only want to be nice only this year just because he will have a major school's exam this year and don't want his reputation will affect his result at the end of the year.
So, what is your resolution? You can share them with me if you want to by writing them to me in the comments column and lets see if we can achieve ell the resolutions along this year. Good luck in everything that we do and wish to do and may God bless us all!!

No comments: