Thursday, April 9, 2009

It Was My Birthday And For The First Time I Felt Something.

It was my birthday and I somehow felt weird as I am getting older. Just what the feeling represents I do not know myself but this is the first time I ever felt something like that through out my life. I realize that I have more to achieve within my years but I haven't started any. I am still the young me in term of what I do everyday. I am not sure whether I have grown especially in the inside but I am really sure that I felt something yesterday and I cannot explain it in every way that I could.

One thing for sure I started to think about my life like I never before and it keep spinning in my head up until now even the time I sleep at night. Suddenly yesterday's morning my mother called me asking how I am and what am I possibly doing right now in term of job. I am not sure if my parents remember my birthday but I felt something when they called me and the feeling is very strong, the only feeling that I cannot explain to everyone by words or signs. Maybe it is the transition that makes me felt different, I do not know. I must do something, I do not know what it is should be done but I really must do something that connected to the feeling that I had.

No comments: