Thursday, April 9, 2009

Money Is Definitely Not ‘Everything’ In The World.

“Money is the root of evil”. This phrase says enough to me and maybe not to you moneymaker wannabes out there. Everything never seems to be enough and that is how I believe the word “greed” derived. For me, money is not everything that we are looking for in life instead it is a need to fulfill other need; it is a tool or an instrument in the process of buy and sell. Well, not everything in the world can be bought with money. How about true love? We cannot buy the love between a mother and her children. There is nothing in the world that can be compared to a true love as it exist in the deepest feeling of human and it cannot be explained in any way including in my writing.

Well, as an average person money used to be everything to me but as I grow up, I began to think what is important to me instead of money. In my heart and mind, I believe that my family is the most important asset that I should always care about because they are everything to me and because of the true love that I have for them at most of the time. Does your heart and mind tell you the same? I realize that not everyone is gifted with a family but that the way it goes in life. No matter what, we must know between what is important and what is not. It is about time to list out our priority in life. Leave the money as something that we never exactly want but more to something that we need and just as need.

No comments: