Tuesday, July 13, 2010

ESL Speaking: Meeting New Friends by Mohd. Redhuan, Mohd. Sizal & Hii Kuang Soon

First day arrive at Politeknik Kuching Sarawak.

Wei : Hi, what is your name?

Kwang : Hi, my name is Hii Kwang Soon.

Wei : Oh ya,nice to meet you. For your information, my name is Teng Jing Wei. I Came from Sarikei Sarawak. Can you tell me more about yourself?Kwang : Nice to meet you too. I can from Sibu Sarawak. Just beside your hometown. The journey only takes me 1 hour to arrive.

Wei : Eh, Kwang there is a boy that looks handsome. Let’s go to make friend with him.

Wei & Kwang : Hey , handsome boy.

Wei : How are you? Can we be friends?

Michai : Of course. My name is Mohd Sizal Bin Mohd Nor.

Kwang : Can we know more about you?

Michai : Can. I am from Sabah. I am taking Diploma in Air Conditioning Engineering. My age is 18 years old. For your information I am still single. I am very glad to be here at Politeknik Kuching Sarawak today.

Wei : Thanks for information. I am glad to meet you. Beside Kwang and I also take the same course as you.

Kwang : Let us have some drink at cafeteria.

Wei : Yeah, it’s a good idea. Let’s go. Hey, see that guy. He has lot money. We can have some benefit from him.

Michai : Yeah, sure he will have a car. In this condition we will not having problems to find transport for us to go the city. Hello, can I be your friend?

Idan : Oh yes, sure can. Do you have your lunch already? If not me can eat together.

Wei : That’s great.

Idan : If like that when me finish buying our food then I gather at table number 2.

Michai : Great, so me buy our food first then.

Kwang : Wah, your food looks great Idan. Sure in a rich family right? Oh ya, I forgot to ask about background. Can you introduce yourself?

Idan : Hmm.. As you know my name is Mohd Redhuan Bin Masarapi. I am 18 years old. I came from Sabah. I am taking Diploma of Air Conditioning Engineering.

Michai : Wow! Same as what I am taking. Look like me 4 people can be good friends. My room number is A329. If you need any helps then you can come and find me anytime.

Idan : Michai, I am in same room. My room number also A329. Look like me are roommates now. That’s great.

Wei : Kwang, how about you? What is your room number?

Kwang : Oh ya, my room number is A 227.What about you Wei?

Wei : Kwang, we are also roommates. That’s good, if like that, when we are having difficulty then we can find each other to discuss. It is ok?

Kwang, Michai & Idan : Yeah, it’s ok.

Wei : Sorry guys, I have things to do right now so I got to go now. See you guys later in the evening. BYE!

Kwang, Idan & Michai : Ok…BYE!

No comments: