Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Making and Handling Enquiries (Beauty Product)

 Characters: Seller, Customer 1 & Customer 2

Seller : Hello miss. Good morning. What can I do for you?
Customer 1 : Hello ,good morning. I’m looking for the SK-II facial product.
Seller : Sorry, miss. I couldn’t find the product that you looking for. I think that product is out of stock.

 
Customer 2 : Hi! I’m looking for beauty product which is suitable for my skin. Can you recommend some of them for me? 

Seller : Sure thing. May I know what facial product that you used before?
Customer 2 : I’m using Garnier but then recently my face got itchy and become reddish.
Customer 1 : Yes. I have used the product before and the same thing happened to me. 


Customer 2 : So, how did you overcome the problem? What kind of beauty product you use after that?
Customer 1 : Currently I’m using SK-II product. It kinda costly but it is worth using.
Seller : Excuse me both of you. I have to attain another customer over there. I’ll be back as soon as possible.
Customer 2 : Back to our topic, who introduce this product to you? 


Customer 1 : My sister in-law. She gave to me as a birthday gift.
Customer 2 : Oh I see. How long did you consumed the beauty product?
Customer 1 : I have been using this product since a year ago. But the result can be clearly seen within three months.
Customer 2 : No wonder your skin looks radiant and smooth.
Seller : So, have you decided what to get today?
Customer 2 : Yes, I would like to purchase the SK-II product. 


Seller : Sorry miss, but our store is running out of stock. If you willing to wait for about another week for the product to arrive.
Customer 2 : Okay then, we will wait for another week.
Seller : Okay, thank you ladies. I guess I’ll see you next week.

No comments: