Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Making and Handling Enquiries (Samsung smartphones)

 Characters: Seller, Cyril (the father), Sylvia (the daughter)

Seller : Hello, welcome to our shop. May I help you?
Cyril : Hello Miss. I would like to buy a new smartphone for my daughter.
Seller : Oh, what brand do your daughter prefer the most?
Sylvia: I like Samsung brand the most!


Seller : Okay, we have new Samsung brand that is Samsung S3.
Cyril : Can we know what is so special about that brand?
Seller : Okay, Sir let me explain. First of all, this model is the newest model of Samsung brand and it is also popular among the teenagers.
Sylvia: Yes, I always heard about Samsung S3 from my friends recently. Can I know what is the difference between this Samsung S3 and other smartphone?
Seller : The difference is that this Samsung S3 has bigger memory that is 2 GB than the other smartphone.
Sylvia : Wow, amazing.
Cyril : Any other specialty?
Seller : Other than that, this smartphone is also lighter than the other smartphone even though the size is bigger. 


Sylvia : Miss, what about the camera?
Seller : I am sure you will like it because the camera is equipped with 8.0 megapixels on the back-side. The front camera is 2.0 megapixels which can make the image clearer and brighter. It can make
you looks even more beautiful in the picture.
Cyril : Can we try the camera?
Seller : Sure, you can.
Sylvia : Wow, the picture is beautiful & crystal clear!
Seller : Glad you like it. The video is also in HD version. It is clearer than the other
smartphone. 


Sylvia : Oh. What about the battery?
Seller : The battery can last longer than the other smartphone for around 6 hours.
Sylvia : Okay, I choose this smartphone. Do you have another colour than this?
Seller : Which colour do you want Miss? We have pitch black, emerald blue & snowy white.
Sylvia : I want the white one?

 
Cyril : How much is this?
Seller : The price is only at RM1050 Sir.
Cyril : Can you reduce the price to RM1030?
Seller : Okay Sir RM1030 it is!
Cyril : This is the money.
Seller : Thank you. Please come again!

No comments: