Thursday, July 18, 2019

Enquiries about Lamp


characters: salesperson 1, customer 1, customer 2, manager, salesperson 2

Salesperson 1: Good morning miss, may I help you?
Customer 1: Good morning too, yes we would like to buy a new lamp.
Salesperson 1: Oh sure, would you like to see around?
Customer 2: Yes but we do not have many time today can we see the sample of lamp that you have?
Salesperson 1: Okay let me ask my fellow staff to bring the brochure for both of you.

(10 minutes later)

Salesperson 2: Sorry miss for waiting, here’s the brochure. May I know what type of lamp that you want to buy? In our shop we have stand lamp, table lamp, chandelier and many more.
Customer 2: Oh really? Can you give some suggestion what type of lamp that is suitable for living room?
Customer 1: Yeah we want a lamp that can make our living room look more elegant.
Salesperson 1: I suggest you both to pick the chandelier. Let us show you to the chandelier section.
Customer 1: Wow most of the chandelier are so nice.
Customer 2: It is true and it is so hard to make the choice.
Salesperson 1: Excuse me miss, most of these chandeliers were made from glass and it is really fragile to be handle.
Customer 2: I just can’t help myself from touching all chandeliers.
Customer 1: Oh my god!! I broke the chandelier. What should I do?
Salesperson 2: You need to talk to our manager to settle this problem.
Customer 1: I’m really sorry, sure I will talk to your manager.
Salesperson 1: Let me take you to the manager.

Manager: Good morning, may I know what is happening here?
Salesperson 2: One of our costumer broke the sample chandelier and she want to ask how she can settle it.
Customer 2: Yes my friend accidentally broke the chandelier right over there. So how can we settle this problem?
Manager: Okay I suggest you to pay for the damage or since this month we have made a promotion. Lucky for both of you that the promotion will be end today.
Customer 2: what kind of promotion that you have?
Manager: This month we are going to give 50% off for the second lamp that you buy at our store.
Customer 1: Really it sounds great. But our budget only RM3000 and may we know the price for the damaged chandelier just now?
Salesperson 2: It costs RM1000 miss.
Customer 2: Then can you show us the 50% promotion chandelier that is in our range budget?
Manager: Sure, let our salesperson help you both.
Customer 2: Oh I’m so sorry for the damages and thank you for the solution just now.
Manager: You are welcome, it is my pleasure to help our costumer.
Salesperson 1: Come let me show the chandelier within you budget miss, so please come this way.
Customer 1: Thank you.
Salesperson 1: Miss may I know which type that you would prefer, we have 3 different types here. First we have the crystal design. We also have the glass and beaded design.
Customer 2: The crystal looks really nice and suitable for our living room. What do you think?
Customer 1: It is true I agree. Can we have that crystal chandelier please?
Salesperson 2: Sure.
Customer 2: How about the payment? We would like to pay by cash is it ok?
Salesperson 2: Yes you may, so please come to our payment counter.
Customer 1: How much is all together including the damage chandelier?
Salesperson 1: the total is RM2800 miss, and can we get your information so then we can send it to your address tomorrow.
Customer 2: Okay, my name is Selviana Kelly, my phone number is 012-3456789 and our address is at No 13 Level 3, Block F3, Samajaya Apartment, off Jalan Usahajaya.
Salesperson 2: Okay if there’s any problem we will contact you.
Customer 1: Okay, thank you.

No comments: