Tuesday, January 7, 2020

The Black Adidas (Complaints)

Nisa : Hello, miss. Do you remember me? I’m the one who bought the black Adidas shoe last Monday.
Amelda : Yes, I remember you. How can I help you?

Malvina : My friend here want to complaint about the shoes that she bought last Monday.
Amelda : What happen to your shoes Miss?

Nisa : Yesterday, we went for a jog in a park and suddenly the sole of the shoes was torn out and apart.
Malvina : That day you said the shoe is a high quality shoe and it should be last longer but my friend here used it less than one week and the shoes was torn out.

Amelda : I’m deeply sorry for the inconvenience that I have caused. I will try to negotiate with my manager first.


(After 5 minutes)

Nisa : So? How?

Amelda : After talking to my manager, he agreed to give you a replacement.

Nisa : If you give me a replacement, what kind of replacement that you will give me? Are you giving me the same kind of shoes or you will let me to choose another shoes with a similar price?
Amelda : You can get the shoes that have a similar price with the previous shoe.

Malvina : Wow! Nisa, you’re so lucky!
Nisa : Thank you miss for your good service.

Amelda : You’re welcome, Miss.

No comments: