Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Dealing With Real Estate Agent (Complaints)


Agent     : Hi..! Good morning, how can I help you?
Buyer    : Hi..! Good morning. I am one of your client who bought an apartment last week. I want to make some complaints regarding our apartment.

Agent    : Ok..! It won’t be a problem. Miss, may I know what do you want to complain about?
Buyer    : Definitely, you have to know about this..! Last night, I was taking my bath in the bathroom with excitement and suddenly my eyes were pointing at unusual views in that bathroom.

Agent    : Hmmm Miss, can you just straight to the point. You make me curious and my mind is going to explode thinking what actually your content of complaints.
Buyer    :  Okay, I’m sorry for messing up with you, actually there is a few part of my wall in the apartment is cracked. I don’t even know why and I thought earthquake just happened. 

Agent    :  Hahaha… Oh really? You’re so funny miss. Anyway, can I have your phone number for us to take an action about that matters and I will send you our elected professional contractor as soon as possible.
Buyer    :  Wow..!!! I’ll see how professional your contractor is. So, here is my phone number 012-8846832. Sir, may I know how long it will take to repair the cracking wall in my apartment? 

Agent   :  I think it should be within 6-7 days. Don’t worry about that, you just sit in your apartment comfortably and don’t forget to pop the popcorn. It will fix that problem soon enough before you know it.
Buyer   :  Hahaha.. And watch the Big Hero 6 movie right?
Agent   :  If that makes you happy miss.

Buyer   :  I think I have to leave right now. Thank you for your cooperation.
Agent   :  Okay sure. You’re welcome and I would like to thank you also for such a beautiful complaint and jokes. Hope to see you again.

No comments: