Tuesday, January 7, 2020

The IPhone (Complaints)


Seller        : Hi miss, welcome to RED HOT COMPANY .I’m Sarah at your service.
Customer : Hi and thank you. I come here because I have a problem with my phone .I bought the iPhone here a few weeks ago.

Seller        : Yes miss. May I know what the problem is?
Customer : I’ve been using that phone perfectly a few days ago but this morning my phone can’t seem to be functioning well.

Seller        : Sure, may I take a look at the phone please?
Customer :  Okay here you are.

Seller       : I’ll let the technician to take a look at it. Okay, it’s seem like your battery is having some kind of problem. Did you bring the warranty card and the receipt of purchase?
Customer : Yes, here it is.

Seller      : Okay miss, we’ll have this fix immediately. By this evening, you can come and pick your phone back. I’m very sorry for the inconvenience that has been caused especially when it comes to a new phone like yours.
Customer : I’m glad to hear that. So should I leave my contact number or anything?

Seller       : Just write your details in this receipt and we’ll call you if it’s done.
Customer : Alright. Thank you so much!!

No comments: