Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Spa Treatment (Making & Handling Complaint)

characters: Emy, Syuhaidah (first scene) Jen & Kong (2nd scene)

Emy : Hello, good morning Miss! How can I help you?
Syu : Hello, good morning. Actually I am the person who made a treatment at your spa last week. Do you remember me?

Emy : Yes, of course I remember you. You are Miss Syuhaidah right?
Syu : Yes, it's me. 
Emy : May I know what kind of treatment that you get from us last time?
Syu : It was a face treatment last time I was here.

Emy : Ohh, ya. I remember that.
Syu : Glad that you still remember me. Actually, I came here because I want to make a complaint about your treatment.

Emy : Ohh, I see. Before that, please have a sit. Would you like to have a drink? Coffee maybe?
Syu : I appreciate that. Thank you.
Emy : It's okay, my pleasure.

(after a few minutes, Emy bring coffee for them to drink)

Emy : Have a drink miss.
Syu : Thank you.
Emy : So, what you want to complain about, miss?
Syu :  So, umm. I want to complain about the treatment because I don't know why but my skin getting weird day by day. This morning, I felt like my skin getting worse because of itchiness. Last night, I can't sleep well because of this.

Emy : Uhh sorry to hear that. May I ask a question?
Syu :  Sure.
Emy : Did you use any cosmetic product after the treatment?
Syu :  Yes, but just a little.

Emy : Okay, I see. I am sorry, but actually you can't use any cosmetic for a while because your skin is still in the process of getting clean skin. I am sorry once again.
Syu : Nah, it's okay. I hope it will get better soon. Maybe I’m not listening when you told me before.

Emy : It's okay miss. My mistake.
Syu : No worries. It was my fault. I didn't give much focus on that day. So I will come again for my appointment later.
Emy : Alright, Miss. Thank you so much.

(Few days later)

Kong: Hello, good morning! Welcome to Beauty Spa. Can I help you?
Jen :   Hi Good morning. Hmm, actually I was here a week ago. So, I would like to talk to your manager. Can I?
Kong : Sure but she is not here right now. She had some things to do. But if you don't mind, you can wait at her office for about 20 minutes. She will come after she finished her work.
Jen :  Ohh okay. I don't mind at all.

Kong : Alright, Miss. Do you want to drink? We have coffee and hot chocolate. Which one do you prefer?
Jen   : Uhh thank you. I would like to drink hot chocolate Miss.
Kong : Okay Miss. I will come again after I make your drink.
Jen   : Thank you Miss.

(After a few minutes)

Emy : Hello Miss, sorry for the long waiting.
Jen  : Hi it's okay Miss.
Emy : So, what do you want to talk about?

Jen  : I am sorry but actually I come here to make a complaint. I hope you don't mind.
Emy : No, it's okay. Just tell me anything. I am an open minded person. Before that, what is your treatment again? 
Jen   : I got hair treatment. So, when I got my first time treatment here, the treatment was okay. But the second time, the treatment suddenly gone bad. May be your worker were stressed?
Emy : Oh my god! I'm sorry to hear that.

Jen  :Yeah, I am sorry but I am so disappointed about that.
Emy: I am sorry. That's my fault.
Jen : Beside that, my hair also getting bad. It is so oily. May be my scalp is damaged?
Emy :No Miss. Because I feel guilty. I'll give you a 50% discount to replace your problem.

Jen : Ohh I don't mind actually. Well, since you give me an offer, I accepted it.
Emy : Thank you Miss! So, I will discuss with my assistant first. Can you wait for a while?
Jen : Okay.
Emy: Kong, can you make an appointment for Miss Jen?
Kong :Okay sure Miss. When will you be available?

Emy : I am okay with everything. Please make sure the appointment is as soon as possible. 
Kong : Alright Miss. So after I checked, you are free on next Monday. I will set the date and day to Miss Jen's appointment.
Emy :Okay. Thank you Kong.
Kong : Welcome.

Emy : Hello Miss Jen. Sorry for waiting. So your next appointment will be on next Monday. I hope you are free on that day.
Jen: Thank god, I am free and available on that day. I will come. Thank you Miss.
Emy : Alright, thank you Miss.
Jen : No problem.

Kong : Thank you Miss. Please come again.
Jen : Alright. Will come again, thank you too.
Kong : Welcome Miss.

No comments: